Monday, January 26, 2009

Introducing Urban Yarns by Emily







My great friend Emily has finally given in and agreed to share her wonderful yarn creations with the rest of the world. She is so rediculously talented! We have been fortunate recipients of her yarn designs for years so I can vouch for their cuteness and durability:-) I wish you all the best with your new adventure, Em. I know you will be a HUGE success.
Here are a few pics of my girls in her stuff - (Camden's hat is on backwards but that is as good a shot as we got tonight:-)
Here is her link so check her out!:http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6832174
Best Wishes,



Kerri

1 comment:

Dani said...

Nice Pics!!! Can I set up a time with you for March to get Eddie's b-day picture taken for his invitations!!! I was thinking the weekend of March 6th! I need to have my invitation out by April 4th!!! Let me know what works for you! Happy Valentines Day!