Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year & Camden's Birthday Invite




Happy New Year All! I hope your holiday with your family was as nice as our time was with our family. I wanted to post my newest favorite pics of Camden (and change out the Christmas music:-) Camden is hard to get a good shot of. I admit I had to bribe her with M&Ms in order to get her to cooperate (notice the chocolate goo-drool on her mouth). It is so hard to believe but she is going to be two years old on the 24th. Happy Birthday, Camden Harper!

1 comment:

Dani said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! I am such a slacker... I didn't do anything over the Christmas break... I didn't read, go the the movies, play with photo shop... I did nothing. I am still excited about learning how to do the photo shop. I am going to attempt it again soon. I guess I needed to not look at it for a while after spending 10 hours on nothing because I had no idea what I was doing!!!
I'll get there and when I do I'm sure I will bombard you with emails!! Happy New Year!
Oh and during the Easter break I need to set up a time with you get my son's first b-day photo!!!