Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

So several of my coworkers and I went to the highly anticipated "Twilight" this evening. I was not disappointed. Not to say there were not things I would have done differently, things I thought were missing, or acting that was a bit off...but overall, I was happy (I giggled like a 13 year old...on the inside anyway:-). It is a daunting task to bring these characters to life, to be sure. But it was fun. The twitter and giggles of the teens in the room was hilarious....and our thirty year old husbands were troopers to be there (especially those who suffered through the "chick lit" to see what all the hype was about (kuddos to Adam and Mike...Mike incidentally was asked by his brother on the phone while AT "Twilight", "Does mom know you're gay?"). "Twilighters should be pleased with the results.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I am so jealous that you already went to see the movie!!!! I hope to go over the Thankgiving break!!! I am finishing the last book right now!!! Oh and my goal is to play with photoshop over thanksgiving... I have just been so crazy busy by time I get home and take care of my little man I am whipped!!! I've been going to be by like 8:30p.m. and right no I am OTR so I am extra tired!!!
By the way do you mind if I do a little post about your photography/scrapbooking skills!!! I am going to try to generate some traffic for you!!! Let me know!

Kerri Bowden said...

Thanks, Danielle...traffic is much appreciated:-) and I MUST shoot your little man - he is too cute.