Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reagan's Birthday Invite






I finally made Reagan's birthday invitation today....for some reason her birthday always seems to sneak up on us! I know I need to start on our Christmas cards and Camden's invite too as once the holidays are over it REALLY sneaks up on us! It was great fun making her invites and scrolling through all the pics of her from the past year. It is so hard to believe that my little girl is going to be 4 years old....preschool next year! OMG. Anyone out there want card/invites/announcements? I'd love to make more!
(ohh...got the template for her card at Pink Ink Studios)

2 comments:

Dani said...

Wow! The invite looks great! I will have to check out that site and make one for my son's... if I can't figure it out you will definitely be my life line!!!

Vive...rie...ama said...

I went to your photos-- I LOVE THEM!!! I wish you were closer to take some pics of my kids;). I love your scrapbook pages- these are amazing!!! How do you do it!??